Florida Personal Injury Attorney
A personal injury claim is a civil action. This means that those who are injured through the negligence of another person or entity are entitled to damages—money awarded to you, paid by the liable party (or his or her insurer) to cover the damages you suffered as a result of the negligence. If you have suffered a personal injury, the compensation you receive will depend on the extent and nature of your injuries among other facts of the claim. There are a number of factors that can affect personal injury settlements and court awards in Florida personal injury claims. As such, contacting experienced Florida personal injury attorney is critical.
With offices in Plantation and Sarasota, a personal injury attorney from Rosenberg Law, P.A. will ensure your damages are thoroughly documented, then fight for your full and fair compensation. We understand that it can be a confusing, anxiety-inducing experience to be injured through no fault of your own, possibly unable to work and pay your monthly expenses, while watching your medical bills mount alarmingly.
We also know that insurance companies routinely use less-than-ethical tactics to intimidate you into accepting less compensation than you need—and that you are owed. When an insurance company is denying your claim or offers a significant underpayment of the claim, we are never afraid to push back . At Rosenberg Law, P.A., we will fight for your rights and for your future, even if that involves finding the needle in the haystack to win your case.
Why Might You Need the Services of a Florida Personal Injury Attorney?
There are many reasons you may require the services of a Florida personal injury attorney. Unfortunately, accidents are increasingly common, and in many cases those accidents are the result of another’s negligence. Common types of personal injury include:
- Slip and fall injuries either in a public place or at work
- Accidents on a construction site
- Injuries sustained from an auto accident caused by the other driver’s negligence
- Negligence leading to injury of an elderly person residing in a nursing home
- Industrial accidents, including refinery or oil rig explosions
- Injuries due to defective products, such as an airbag which fails to deploy
- Injuries due to medical malpractice
- Catastrophic injuries received from any type of negligence on the part of an individual or corporation