Alexis Rosenberg’s practice areas include health care law, insurance disputes, business litigation, personal injury and PIP. She has extensive experience with Federal litigation of Racketeering, Insurance Fraud, Healthcare Fraud, Illegal Fee Splitting, Illegal Kickbacks, Treatment Protocols/billing and Business Protocols defense. Alexis Rosenberg has successfully advocated for major businesses and corporate clients against claims of fraud and contractual disputes. She also represents individuals who have been wrongfully denied payment by their insurance carriers for medical benefits. Ms. Rosenberg frequently contributes to ABC7 News as “Legal Expert”, offering context to local and national issues.
Ms. Rosenberg began her career gaining trial experience at the State Attorney in Broward County, Florida. After transitioning to the private sector, Ms. Rosenberg represented many insurance carriers in litigation obtaining monetary verdicts and settlements on their behalf. This experience gave her insight into the tactics and strategies used by insurance companies against the health care industry. She also has ample experience in personal injury litigation. She helped secure a jury verdict over 4.2 million dollars in one personal injury case. In both 2017 and 2018, Ms. Rosenberg was selected as Florida Legal Elite which is given to only 5% of all attorneys in the geographic area. She continues to advocate zealously on behalf of her clients at Rosenberg Law.
Ms. Rosenberg is a model citizen in her community. She is an active member of the Sarasota Chapter of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers where served as president from 2016 to 2018. She also served on the legislative committee in 2016, where she was instrumental in drafting and lobbying Florida’s new Human Trafficking laws. She currently serves on the Florida Bar Advertising Committee and co-chairs the Sarasota County Bar Association Council on Diversity and Inclusion.
- Nova Southeastern University, JD
- Randolph-Macon College, BA
- US District Court of Florida Middle District
- US District Court of Florida Southern District
- US District Court of Florida Northern District
- Pro Hac Admission of several matters in the US Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association, Advertising Committee
- Sarasota County Bar Association Council on Diversity and Inclusion, Co-Chair
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers – Past President of Sarasota Chapter (2016-2018) and Member of the South Palm Bach County Chapter
- Fred Minnis Bar Association
- Florida Bar Media & Communications Committee
- Florida Lawyers Network
- Assisted with drafting and lobbying of the 2016 Human Trafficking Laws
- Nominating Committee of Temple Sinai (2015-2017)
- Religious School Committee of Temple Sinai (2015-2017)